Let’s hope this week is a better week for everyone. Love and peace to all.
Here are four of the tiniest hats you ever did see. These hats are very light, and are fixed on a hairclip. Anyone with a small amount of hair can wear one!
You can order any style of mini-hat (if you want a special design just send me a picture and I will replicate it – this may cost extra depending on the time it takes to create, but I can give you a quote before you buy!), in any colour (almost!). Hats may vary in style and size as they are all lovingly hand made to order.
I haven’t posted on here for a couple of days, mostly because we have been having a good time with our family. Here are Sunday and Mondays positives:
1) Despite the heavens opening as we were about to leave the house, the rest of the day was rain free. Actual sunshine and heat: lovely.
2) Went to Lac de Vassiviere, had lunch outside overlooking the lake and took a boat over to the island
3) Had a lot of laughs
1) Looks like the summer has finally arrived. It makes such a difference when the sun shines 🙂
2) We’re full in the bed and breakfast, so did breakfast, got two rooms ready and greeted the guests: everyone happy
3) Had a lovely evening with Andrea, and went on a nice evening stroll with Basil too. Life is good
Also, the first Felt.Buzz giveaway ended yesterday so we need to congratulate our winner of our mini witch/wizard hat: well done Gypsy Mortisha Cassavetes!
Have a lovely Tuesday 🙂
Morning all. Didn’t manage to write my three positive comments last night, so here they are now:
1. Number one has to be the weekend visit of Sian and Paul, my brother in law and sister in law. Not only family but great friends too. Lifts the spirits 🙂
2. The weather gave us a break and we sat out for most of the afternoon and evening: hurrah!
3. had some really good feedback on my creations particularly Maley the mournful wizard:
Hello, sorry too busy/tired yesterday to put these up. So, here they are now..
1) Not selling a lot at the market meant I had plenty of time to create! Meet Marly the mournful wizard and Welda the worried witch. It was only this morning I realised how their expressions may have unwittingly been reflecting my thoughts and feelings when I created them!
2. We had a couple of friends (Gail and Rob) pop round for some drinks and a fabulous lunch conjured up by the lovely Andrea
3. Went to a meeting of the union de commercants et artisans of Felletin. There are some good things in the pipeline for our home town. Can’t tell you everything, but one of our bakers is reopening on Monday so that is brilliant.
Hope your friday was good, and your weekend even better!