I haven’t posted on here for a couple of days, mostly because we have been having a good time with our family. Here are Sunday and Mondays positives:
1) Despite the heavens opening as we were about to leave the house, the rest of the day was rain free. Actual sunshine and heat: lovely.
2) Went to Lac de Vassiviere, had lunch outside overlooking the lake and took a boat over to the island
3) Had a lot of laughs
1) Looks like the summer has finally arrived. It makes such a difference when the sun shines 🙂
2) We’re full in the bed and breakfast, so did breakfast, got two rooms ready and greeted the guests: everyone happy
3) Had a lovely evening with Andrea, and went on a nice evening stroll with Basil too. Life is good
Also, the first Felt.Buzz giveaway ended yesterday so we need to congratulate our winner of our mini witch/wizard hat: well done Gypsy Mortisha Cassavetes!
Have a lovely Tuesday 🙂