If you visit la Creuse in Central France you can come and visit me, and my creations! I have a bed and breakfast (3placedesarbres.com) so you can stay with me and I can show you how I make them! You can also buy my creations in Aubusson (in the gift shop of the Cité internationale de la tapisserie – Aubusson) or in two boutiques in Felletin (the town I live in). You can also buy direct from my Etsy store!
Here are three positive things that occured in Felt.Buzz land, on Tuesday 29th July:
1) I completed a couple of pieces of felt work yesterday. Not as sure as I was before as to where I am going with it, but it is part of the creative process to have doubts and sometimes you ignore them and produce something great and other times your doubts lead to something even better. We’ll wait and see…
2) Had a lovely walk with Basil the dog. There are so many trees and bushes overladen with fruit at the moment (very early). It will be a bumper year for jam and sloe gin!
3) Another day with the B&B full. But no meals to prepare so felt quite relaxed and we only had one room to prepare yesterday. Managed to catch up with ironing (get it out of the way for another week or so!) so that is good too.
Looking forward to Wednesday: hope it brings you productivity and joy!
If you liked this post, why not pop over to our facebook page and say ‘Hi’
Late again, but have had too many early mornings in a row to stay up updating the blog before sleep calls. So here are Mondays good things
1. Completed the prototype for my new project. Need to scale it down, so looking forward to that today. I also spent time updating my blog, which I was pleased with as I had given myself the weekend off, and it can sometimes be difficult to get kickstarted again.
2. There was enough gaps in the rain for me to sit outside with a coffee and do some felting, as well as play rugby with the Basil dog!
3. We had noone arriving (or leaving) yesterday, in the B&B, (which could be seen as a negative in high season but I choose to see it positively because): this meant no cleaning of rooms and Andrea had a chance to chill together. Enjoying the smells from the kitchen too: Andrea brewing up some batches of apricot jam